Game analytics library or service (design events, not f2p stuff) for Desktop/C++

Started by
0 comments, last by dotnka 1 year, 1 month ago

Hello,

I've been looking for some decent 3rd party service to aggregate game events like where and how often players dies, how they play, where they go, etc. I've had very little to no success.

I am needing just game driven events to adjust game design, not monetization in any way.

I've hooked up GameAnalytics but it's so money making driven it's pretty much useless for the stuff I need. The design events it just fails to show and 90% of the UI is about how to convert a player into a whale and I am no Ahab.

I've looked into FireBase but integrating it into a Desktop C++ project seems to be a headache I should avoid.

I just need to stash anonymous data in a safe environment and then create death heat-maps and whatever might be useful to track poor design choices.

I've noticed some people suggest using Google Analytics through HTTP requests. I might go that way but I was curious if there was nothing decent ready made with an available C++ api.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement